Today I’m continuing on with my letter of the week show and tell ideas with my 71 show and tell letter K ideas.
Beyond just giving you letter K show and tell ideas I wanted to be sure to mention a few show and tell tips that apply for every letter.
General Show and tell tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something for show and tell letter K in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school.
Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter K Ideas:
- Krispy Kreme
- killer whale
- king crab
- ketchup (from play food set)
- Kristoff (from Frozen)
- Kawzii (from Octonauts)
- Keia (from Puppy Dog Pals)
- Killer Croc (from Batman)
- Kermit (from Muppets)
- Kim Possible
- Kuzco (from the Emperor’s New Groove)
- Kronc (from the Emperor’s New Groove)
- Knufflebunny book
- The Kissing Hand book
- Kit Kat
- kale chips
- kisses (Hershey’s)
- Kind Bars
- Kanga (from Winnie the Pooh)
- karate belt
- kitty keyboard
- Kindle Fire
- Kevin (from Up)
- Kylo Ren (from Star Wars)
- King Louie (from Jungle Book)
- King Triton (from the Little Mermaid)
- King Candy (from Wreck-It-Ralph)
- King Richard (from Robin Hood)
- Kirby (from Chricken Little)
- kinetic sand
- karaoke machine
- Ken doll
- Kindi kids
- Ka-Blab board game
- Klask board game
- Kaboom board game
- Kitten Caboodle board game
- Kansas (map, postcard, t-shirt, etc.)
- Kentucky (map, postcard, t-shirt, etc.)
- kart wheel (they could show how to do one)
- K.C. (from T.O.T.S.)
- King Roland (from Sophia the First)
- Katya (from Super Monsters)
- Ken (from Toy Story)
- king piece from a chess set
- Kai (from Young Jedi)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.
More Fun With Letter K
To go along with your letter K show and tell you may also enjoy watching this adorable Things that start with Letter K video from Sesame Street on Youtube.