I know the school year is coming to a close for most of us but today I’m continuing on with my show and tell series and I’m sharing my show and tell letter s ideas with you all. I’m going to keep the series going over the summer so that when the new school year rolls around I will have covered it all.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals (softies) and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a page that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter S Ideas
- super hero
- sea lion
- sea star
- picture of sister
- soccer ball
- Sponge Bob
- Sofia (from Sophia the First)
- Snow White
- Sleeping Beauty
- Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch)
- Snoopy (from Charlie Brown)
- Smiley Face (like all the emoji smiley face stickers, pillows, shirts, etc that they have now)
Have any other show and tell letter S ideas? Please be sure to share them in the comments below! Oh, and if you’re looking for show and tell ideas for other letters then check out my post that includes them all.