Wohoo! We are now half way through the alphabet with our letter of the week show and tell ideas. Today I’m sharing show and tell letter N ideas and I hope this helps you figure out something your preschooler can take in to share.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder or alarm on your phone for the night before show and tell.
This way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school.
Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter N Ideas:
- name (something with your child’s name on it)
- number (from puzzles, magnets)
- nose (from Mr. Potato Head)
- Nevada, New York, North Carolina, New Mexico, North Dakota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nebraska (something with the state on it like a shirt or map, etc.)
- nativity (we have a cute little people nativity set)
- note from a loved one
- Nana (picture of grandmother if your kiddo calls her Nana)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.