MMMMM, Letter M! Here we go! I’m excited to share 95 show and letter M ideas with you all today, just in case you don’t have a Mickey Mouse plush at home and you need an idea of something for your kiddo to take in for show and tell.
Beyond just giving you letter M show and tell ideas I wanted to be sure to mention a few show and tell tips that apply for every letter.
General Show and tell tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car for show and tell M while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter M Ideas:
- Minnie Mouse
- Mickey Mouse
- Mirabel (from Encanto)
- mini-figure (Lego people)
- picture of mom
- mouth (from Mr. Potato Head)
- kid’s microphone
- minions (from Despicable Me)
- Ming-Ming (from Wonder Pets)
- Mufasa (from The Lion King or Lion Guard)
- Marshall (from Paw Patrol)
- Merida (from Brave)
- Milky Way
- monster truck
- Mr. Potato Head
- Mrs. Potato Head
- mop (like from a kid’s pretend cleaning set)
- mandarin oranges
- Killer Moth
- Magna Tiles
- Maui (from Moana)
- Mouse and the Motorcycle DVD
- Monsters Inc. DVD
- macadamia nuts
- Micro Machines
- magnifying glass
- Mike Wazowski (from Monsters Inc.)
- Miss Piggy (from Muppets)
- Maximus (from Tangled)
- Marie (from Aristocats)
- Mack (from Cars)
- Machiavelli (from Luca)
- Megara (from Hercules)
- Mater (from Cars)
- Mira The Royal Detective
- Mikku (from Mira The Royal Detective)
- Min (from Dino Ranch)
- Miguel (from Dino Ranch)
- Mtambo (from Chuggington)
- Monopoly Jr.
- Mousetrap board game
- Maine (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Maryland (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Massachusetts (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Michigan (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Minnesota (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Mississippi (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Missouri (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Montana (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Marshall (from Paw Patrol)
- Mr. Renkins (from Curious George)
- Mrs. Renkins (from Curious George)
- Muffin (from Bluey)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.
More Fun with Letter M
For more fun during show and tell letter M week you and your kiddo may enjoy this Sesame Street Letter M video.