MMMMM, Letter M! Here we go! I’m excited to share some show and letter M ideas with you all today, just in case you don’t have a Mickey Mouse plush at home and you need an idea of something for your kiddo to take in for show and tell.
General Show and tell tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter M Ideas:
- Minnie Mouse
- Mickey Mouse
- mini-figure (Lego people)
- picture of mom
- mouth (from Mr. Potato Head)
- kid’s microphone
- minions (from Despicable Me)
- Mufasa (from The Lion King or Lion Guard)
- Merida (from Brave)
- Mr. Potato Head
- Mrs. Potato Head
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.