I’m continuing with my new series today that is an offshoot of my letter of the week show and tell ideas series… “Toys That Start with…”. Today I am sharing a list of toys that start with N.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I went through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
- If you get stuck try to think of names of characters that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
Toys That Start with N
- nurse doll
- nurse costume/pretend set
- nurse’s medical kit
- necklace (maybe from a dress up costume, the cheap bead necklaces, or one made from a necklace kit like this Disney princess one)
- name puzzle
- Ninja Turtles
- nickel (from a play money set)
- number puzzle
- number magnets
- Noah’s Ark (we loved this Noah’s Ark when my kids were little)
- noodle (pool noodle)
- Nerf ball
- nose (from Mr. Potato Head or a dress up clown nose)
- nesting dolls
- nesting cups
- Ninjago toys
- Night Ninja from PJ Masks
- nectarine (from a play food set)
- Nala (from the Lion King/ Lion Guard)