I’m getting back to a series today that is an offshoot of my letter of the week show and tell ideas series… “Toys That Start with…”. Today I am sharing a list of 48 toys that start with K.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I went through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you get stuck try to think of names of characters that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
Toys that Start with K
- kinetic sand (in a tightly sealed bag that’s been taped shut)
- karaoke machine for kids
- keychain (my kids have a bunch of key chains with lego minifigs and stuffed animals on them)
- ketchup (from play food set)
- Kerplunk game
- Ken Doll
- Kristoff (from Frozen)
- Kwazii (from Octonauts)
- Kindi kids
- kayak toy (like this little Lego one)
- Kanga (from Winnie the Pooh)
- killer whale
- Keia (from Puppy Dog Pals)
- Killer Croc (from Batman)
- Kermit (from Muppets)
- Kim Possible
- Kuzco (from the Emperor’s New Groove)
- Kronc (from the Emperor’s New Groove)
- Knufflebunny book
- The Kissing Hand book
- kitty keyboard
- Kevin (from Up)
- Kylo Ren (from Star Wars)
- King Louie (from Jungle Book)
- King Triton (from the Little Mermaid)
- King Candy (from Wreck-It-Ralph)
- King Richard (from Robin Hood)
- Kirby (from Chricken Little)
- Ka-Blab board game
- Klask board game
- Kaboom board game
- Kitten Caboodle board game
- K.C. (from T.O.T.S.)
- King Roland (from Sophia the First)
- Katya (from Super Monsters)