Today I am continuing on with our toy-based show and tell series and I’m sharing my list of toys that start with J. I’m sharing this in the hopes that it can help some of you moms and dads out there.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I went through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you get stuck try to think of names of characters that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
Toys that Start with J
- jet (we have a bunch of matchbox-style ones)
- Jett (from Super Wings)
- jump rope
- jigsaw puzzle
- jar (this counting cookie jar is super cute)
- juice (from a play food set)
- Jasmine (from Aladdin)
- Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
- jeep (look through all the toy cars for some kind of 4X4)
- John Deere
- Jurassic World/Park Toys
- Jackson Storm (from Cars 3)
- Jessie (from Toy Story)