Letter J is the 10th letter of the alphabet which means after this one we only have 9 more posts left in our letter of the week show and tell series. Yay! It’s been fun but I’ll be excited to be done soon. So let’s get to it! Today I’m sharing 55 show and tell letter J ideas with you all.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter J Ideas:
- jump rope
- jigsaw puzzle
- jelly beans
- jingle bells
- Jasmine (from Aladdin)
- Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
- jersey of a favorite team or a team they are on
- jeep (look through all the toy cars for one)
- jellyfish (we have one in our Octonauts set)
- Jack Russel terrier
- Jack-Jack (from The Incredibles)
- Julieta (from Encanto)
- Jackson Storm (from Cars 3)
- Jafar (from Aladdin)
- Joy (from Inside Out)
- Jimminy Cricket
- Jessie (from Toy Story)
- Junie B. Jones book
- Jurassic Park movie or toy
- jambalaya mix
- Jack Skellington (from Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Jane (from Tarzan)
- January (calendar page)
- June (calendar page)
- July (calendar page)
- Japan (map or Atlas)
- Jamaica (map or Atlas)
- Jesus (baby Jesus from a Nativity set)
- jade jewelry
- jewels (like plastic ones from a toy treasure chest)
- Jarritos soda bottle
- New York Jets football (jersey, card, etc.)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (jersey, football, card, etc.)
- Jumanji (movie or board game)
- jalopy (old, broken down toy car)
- Justice League action figures
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.