I am keeping my show and tell series going this summer and today I’m sharing all my ideas for show and tell letter R so if you’re looking for something that starts with R then I’ve got 25 ideas for you!
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell R Ideas
- race car
- Robin (Batman’s sidekick)
- Rapunzel (from Tangled)
- Robin Hood
- Rex (from Toy Story)
- Roo (from Winnie the Pooh)
- Rabbit (from Winnie the Pooh)
- R2D2 (from Star Wars)
- roller skates
Have any other show and tell letter R ideas? Please be sure to share them in the comments below! Need show and tell ideas for other letters? Check out my big post full of show and tell ideas for every letter.