Hello! I’m back today with more show and tell letter of the week ideas and today I’m sharing all my show and tell letter Q ideas with you all!
General Show and tell tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter Q Ideas:
- quart (quart of cream, juice, etc from toy food set)
- Queen Miranda (from Sofia the First)
- quarterback (maybe you have a toy football player or a football card of a quarterback?)
- Quaker Oats
- quote (maybe something with a famous or favorite quote on it?)
- question mark (draw a picture of one and have your child color it in)
- quartz (maybe you have a rock collection?)
Have any other show and tell letter Q ideas? Please be sure to share them in the comments below! Need show and tell ideas for another letter? Check out my full post of Show and Tell Ideas for letters A to Z.