Today I’m continuing my show and tell series with show and tell letter T ideas.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter T Ideas
- turkey (maybe a stuffed turkey or some Thanksgiving decor item)
- tomato (like from your kiddo’s play foot set… not sure about sending a real one :))
- teddy bear
- tea cup
- tools (like a little kids’ tool set)
- telephone (toy phone)
- Thomas the Train
- Timon (from The Lion King/Lion Guard)
- Tinker Bell
- Trixie (from Toy Story)
- Princess Tiana (from The Princess and the Frog)
- Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh)
- Toy Story DVD
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltles
- trumpet (maybe you have a toy trumpet?)
- tape measure (from a toy tool set)
- toy (any toy!)
- Tickle-Me-Elmo (not sure if they still make these but maybe you’ve got one in the attic)
- tennis ball
- tie-dye shirt
- tie (bow tie or knecktie)
- TIE fighter (from Star Wars)
- Tinker Toys (old, I know, but we have some)
- tape (maybe you have some fun washi tape or a cool roll of duct tape?)
If you’re looking for show and tell ideas for other letters then check out my post that includes them all.