Today I’m continuing on with my toy-based show and tell series and I’m sharing my list of toys that start with T. I’m sharing this in the hopes that it can help some of you moms and dads of preschoolers out there who might be struggling to come up with something to bring to show and tell.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I have gone through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some more toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you get stuck try to think of some names of characters from shows, movies, or books that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
Toys that Start with T
- tomato (like from your kiddo’s play foot set)
- teddy bear
- tea cup (from a play tea party set)
- tools (like a little kids’ tool set)
- telephone (toy cell phone)
- Thomas the Train
- Timon (from The Lion King/Lion Guard)
- Tinker Bell
- Trixie (from Toy Story)
- Princess Tiana (from The Princess and the Frog)
- Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turltles
- trumpet (maybe you have a toy trumpet?)
- tape measure (from a toy tool set)
- toy (any toy!)
- Tickle-Me-Elmo (not sure if they still make these but maybe you’ve got one in the attic)
- tennis ball
- TIE fighter (from Star Wars)
- Tinker Toys (old, I know, but we have some)