Hello! Today I am sharing with you all my 73 show and tell Letter F ideas!
This means that after this post we just have five more letters left to go in our show and tell ideas series.
I’m hoping to have it all finished off by the beginning of the school year. Beyond just giving you letter F show and tell ideas I wanted to be sure to mention a few show and tell tips that apply for every letter.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car for show and tell F while you wait in the drop off line for school.
Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter F Ideas:
- picture of family
- fishing game
- Go Fish card game
- Fozzie (from the Muppets)
- Fancy Nancy
- Flynn Rider (from Tangled)
- Fred Flintstone
- Ferb from Phinneas and Ferb
- Franklin the Turttle
- Fiona (from Shrek)
- friendship bracelet
- picture of a friend
- fidget spinner
- football card
- football jersey
- Dr. Seuss’s The Foot Book
- Dr. Seuss’s Fox in Socks
- Frozen DVD or toys
- Forky (from Toy Story 4)
- Fix-It-Felix (from Wreck-It Ralph)
- farm animals
- foot (from Mr. Potato Head)
- flip flop
- ferry boat
- Figaro (Minnie Mouse’s cat from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
- foam finger
- fortune cookie
- Fruit Loops
- Fruity Pebbles
- Frosted Flakes
- picture of a father
- Fig Newtons
- Fuji apples
- fry pie
- Flounder (from The Little Mermaid)
- The Flash (from The Lego Justice League)
- four (number 4 from a number puzzle or a wooden block)
- five (number 5 from a number puzzle or a wooden block)
- finger puppet
- France (map, postcard, etc.)
- Florida (map, postcard, etc.)
- Flyin’ Feathers board game
- Fergie the White Rabbit (from Alice’s Wonderland Bakery)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.
More Fun with Letter F
For more fun during show and tell letter F week you may enjoy this Sesame Street Letter F video with your kiddo.