Hello! Today I am continuing on with my letter of the week show and tell series and I’m sharing 20 show and tell letter E ideas.
Hopefully this will help you come up with some ideas if you’re stuck on letter E. If you don’t have any of the items on the list then be sure to check my general show and tell tips to come up with something!
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder or alarm on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school.
Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter E Ideas
- Easter egg
- ear (from Mr. Potato Head toy)
- engine (toy train)
- Elsa (from Frozen)
- Elena of Avalor
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.