Today I’m back with another letter of the week show and tell post and today I’m sharing show and tell letter H ideas.
I have got 83 words that begin with letter H as well as some general show and tell tips to help you out.
Beyond just giving you letter h show and tell ideas I wanted to be sure to mention a few show and tell tips that apply for every letter.
General Show and tell tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school.
Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter H Ideas:
- horse shoe
- Hello Kitty
- Halloween (costume, decor, etc.)
- hermit crab
- honey badger
- hard hat
- hula hoop
- hopper ball
- h letter block
- Hot Wheels car
- hockey puck
- humming bird
- Harry Potter books
- Hermione Granger
- hammerhead shark
- the Hulk
- Hei Hei (from Moana)
- Hissy (from Puppy Dog Pals)
- hair bow
- hair brush
- hot dog
- Hamm (from Toy Story)
- hammer (from toy tool set)
- hang glider (we have Mario car hot wheels with them on top)
- hexagon (like from one of those shape sorter toys)
- hard hat
- honey bun
- honey dew
- honey bee
- happy face (like the emojis that are popular on shirts and pillows now)
- hand (from Mr. Potato Head)
- Heath bar
- hobby horse
- Han Solo (from Star Wars)
- Hawaii (map, postcard, etc.)
- Haiti (map, postcard, etc.)
- Honduras (map, postcard, etc.)
- Hungary (map, postcard, etc.)
- Happy Pigs board game
- Hey, that’s my fish! board game
- helium balloon
- Hungry Hungry Hippos
- Hallie (from Doc McStuffins)
- Hide’N Cheek board game
- Hattie (Alice’s Wonderland Bakery)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.
Show and Tell Letter H Video
In this fun video a dog puppet shares her item for show and tell letter H. This might help little ones new to the idea see what it’s like to share at show and tell.