Good afternoon! I’m back with my show and tell letter D ideas for those of you who need to help your preschooler think of something to take in to school to share. I’ve got ideas for you for words that begin with letter D so hopefully you’ve got at least one of these at home.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter D Ideas:
- doctor kit
- picture of dad
- Doc McStuffins
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Dale (from Chip and Dale)
- Dora the Explorer
- Daniel Tiger
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.