Cue the confetti! Today I’m sharing my 55 show and tell letter A ideas which means that I have finally made it through all 26 posts of my letter of the week show and tell series!
This is the longest series of posts that I have ever written and I am so happy to be done. I hope that this series of posts will help your family if you get stuck some week for show and tell.
Beyond just giving you letter a show and tell ideas I wanted to be sure to mention a few show and tell tips that apply for every letter.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder or alarm on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school.
Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter A Ideas:
- picture of an aunt
- alphabet blocks
- antlers (like the Reindeer antlers on a headband sold at Christmas time)
- apple juice
- apple sauce
- Ariel (from the little Mermaid)
- Abu (from Aladdin)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Captain America
- Anna (from Frozen)
- Arthur (from Arthur)
- Ant Man
- Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty)
- animal crackers
- arm (like from Mr. Potato Head)
- Abraham Lincoln (he’s on the penny)
- anchor (check your kiddo’s boats)
- ace (playing card)
- Antonio (from Encanto)
- army figure
- Angry Birds
- Avengers (DVD, action figures, etc.)
- artwork (my son loves to take in pictures that he has drawn to show off)
- Alabama (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Alaska (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Arizona (map, postcard, t-shirt)
- Arkansas (map, postcard, t-shirt)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.