We are moving right along with our toy-based show and tell series and now I’m sharing my list of 34 toys that start with A.
I’m sharing this in the hopes that it can help some of you moms and dads of preschoolers out there who might be struggling to come up with something.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I have gone through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some more toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below! I might be missing something that’s totally obvious!
- If you get stuck try to think of some names of characters from shows, movies, or books that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
Toys that Start with A
- apple (from a play food set)
- Ant Man
- alphabet blocks
- acorn (we have some in our Sneaky Snacky Squirrel game)
- antlers (like the Reindeer antlers on a headband sold at Christmas time)
- Ariel (from the little Mermaid)
- Abu (from Aladdin)
- Anna (from Frozen)
- avocado (from a play food set)
- Aurora (from Sleeping Beauty)
- angel (we have one in our Little People nativity)
- apron (like from a play kitchen set)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Captain America
- Arthur (from Arthur)
- arm (like from Mr. Potato Head)
- Antonio (from Encanto)
- Angry Birds
- Avengers action figures