I’m back today with more letter of the week show and tell ideas and today I’m sharing 64 show and tell letter O ideas.
I honestly did not think this was one of the harder letters until I started brainstorming (and looking through my kids’ toys for ideas) but I did eventually come up with 64 letter O ideas and I’m sharing them all below!
Beyond just giving you letter O show and tell ideas I wanted to be sure to mention a few show and tell tips that apply for every letter.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car for letter O show and tell while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter O Ideas:
- oat milk
- Optimus Prime
- Olaf (from Frozen)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (from Star Wars)
- Owlette (from PJ Masks)
- Oscar the Grouch
- Owl (from Winnie the Pooh)
- Oliver (from Oliver & Company)
- ornament (favorite Christmas tree ornament or baby’s first ornament?)
- orange juice
- Honey Ohs
- onion (we have one in our play kitchen food set, or you could send in a real one)
- oven mitt (like from play kitchen or real kitchen)
- Olivia the Pig books
- Ohio (map, flag, team wear)
- Oregon (map, flag, team wear)
- Oklahoma (map, flag, team wear)
- October (calendar page)
- oyster shell
- ocean animals
- officer (like a toy police officer)
- Odd Bods
- Onward (toys, DVD)
- Operation board game
- Othello board game
- Ocean Raiders board game
- Oddly Obvious board game
- Old Maid card game
- Olwin (from Chuggington)
- Old Puffer Pete (from Chuggington)
- Ohm (from Eureka)
- Oaken (from Frozen)
- officer (police officer)
- Osvaldo (Encanto)
- octagon (we have a stop sign with our train set)
- oval (like from a shape sorter toy)
Want show and tell ideas for all the other letters? Check out my HUGE list of Show and Tell Ideas from A to Z.
More Fun with Letter O
I also came across this cute Letter O words video from Sesame Street on Youtube.