We are making our way through the alphabet (backwards) and we are nearly half way there with our letter of the week show and tell ideas! Today I am sharing show and tell letter P ideas. I’ve got 30 show and tell letter P ideas for you so hopefully you’ll have one of the items on the list that you kiddo can take in to school.
General Show and Tell Tips:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter P Ideas:
- polar bear
- police car
- pirate ship
- Pillow Pet
- Pete the Cat (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or the book character)
- Peppa Pig
- piggy bank
- Paw Patrol