Good morning! I am continuing on with my series of letter of the week show and tell ideas with my list of show and tell letter u ideas.
General Show and tell tips that might help you think of something:
- Look through your kid’s stuffed animals and action figures. Sometimes you can find a character whose name starts with the letter that you need.
- Look through your child’s books. You might find a book with a title that begins with the letter that you need
- When all else fails have your kiddo take in an alphabet block with the letter on it or a an alphabet letter magnet.
- My son once took in a picture that he colored from a coloring book. The picture was of something that started with the letter of the week and he loved showing off his artwork during share time.
And this won’t help you think of anything but this last tip will help keep you out of a bind-
My #1 Show and Tell Tip
Set a reminder on your phone for the night before show and tell.
That way you won’t forget and scramble to find something in your car while you wait in the drop off line for school. Yes, yes that did happen to me. Don’t be me. You’re better than that!
Show and Tell Letter U Ideas:
- uniform (sports uniform, school uniform, police uniform)
- picture of an uncle
- Ursula (from The Little Mermaid)
- DVD of the movie Up
- Ugg boots
- United States (map or atlas that shows the U.S. map)
- underwear (Captain Underpants or Bear in Underwear book)
- utensil (eating utensil like fork or spoon, or writing utensil like pen or pencil)
- universe (picture of the planets and stars)
- urchin (sea urchin)
- utility belt (Batman’s utility belt)
- University of… (college shirt for any university)
- UNO card game (my kids love UNO!)
If you’re looking for show and tell ideas for other letters then check out my post that includes them all.