I’m continuing with my new series today that is an offshoot of my letter of the week show and tell ideas series… “Toys That Start with…”. Today I am sharing a list of toys that start with Q.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I went through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
- If you get stuck try to think of names of characters that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
Toys That Start with Q
- queen (doll or Little People queen)
- queen card from a deck of cards (like this fun jumbo sized card set)
- queen from a kids’ chess set
- Queen Elsa doll (from Frozen)
- Queen Anna doll (from Frozen 2)
- Queen Miranda (from Sofia the First)
- quarter (from a play money set)
- quilt (like a blanket from a baby doll or stuffed animal with blanket)
- quart (quart of cream, juice, etc from toy food set)
- quarterback (maybe you have a toy football player or a football card of a quarterback?)