Today I’m continuing with my new series that is an offshoot of my letter of the week show and tell ideas series… “Toys That Start with…”. Today I am sharing a list of toys that start with V.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I went through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
- If you get stuck try to think of names of characters that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
Toys That Start with V
- villain (We have a bunch of Imaginext Batman villains)
- valentine (think of any of the Valentine’s toys your kids got for Valentine’s Day from friends or something Valentine themed like this)
- volcano (I’ve seen a few volcano play sets like this Lego one)
- vegetables (We love this wooden food cutting set with veggies)
- Vanellope Von Schweetz (from Wreck-it-Ralph)
- Violet Parr (from the Incredibles and the Incredibles 2)
- Violet (our boys loved her friend Scout)
- vest (I love the dress up vests like this)
- vacuum (this toy one actually works)
- vehicle (I’m sure you have cars, trucks, planes, or trains)
- vampire (Drac from Supermonsters is a cute little vampire)
- visor (the craft stores sell fun foam visors that kids can decorate)
- vanilla (vanilla ice cream or cupcake from a play food set)
- Veggietales toys