I am always in search of great gift ideas and I truly appreciate other’s gift guides to get ideas so I thought I’d share my women’s gift guide with you all today.
For my guide for I am including items that are either on my own wishlist this year and items I already love and I highly recommend as gifts. I hope that there’s something in here that gives you an idea for someone on your list whether it’s your wife, your mother, sister or friend.
- Cricut Maker- I love to craft and the Cricut Maker is one of my absolute favorite things I own. You can do paper crafts, vinyl, fabric projects, and so much more. I recommend that you get a Cricut Maker Bundle so that there’s some tools and materials included. (get one on Amazon or Cricut)
- Basin Bath Bombs- One of my favorite shops at Disney Springs is Basin. They sell all manner of soaps, scrubs, and bath bombs. Each time we go I buy myself something to take home and savor. They have these tubes that you can fill up with whichever bath bombs you want in your choice of scents. They come in small, medium, or large for the tubes. I prefer the medium or small size (get a tube on Basin)
- Roomba- I know they say to never give a woman a gift related to housework but this really is a great gift! This frees up so much time for me that it is a gift. I love to start this up and have it clean the downstairs floors while I work on cleaning the bathrooms and getting the other jobs done. I feel twice as efficient. I’ve had mine for almost 2 years now and I adore it. (get a Roomba on Amazon)
- Initial Necklace- For our 10th anniversary my husband got me a Maya Brenner initial necklace with his initials and my sons initials. I absolutely adore this dainty little necklace and wear it all the time. You can get it in different lengths and metals. The Maya Brenner one is lovely but a bit pricey so if you are looking for something similar in style then this one looks pretty good. (my Maya Brenner 3 Initial Necklace)
- Fossil Maya Small Hobo– My mom got me this bag for my birthday earlier this year and it has become my favorite bag by far. It’s the perfect size and I love that it can be worn on the crossbody strap or on the shoulder strap. (Fossil Maya Small Hobo)
- KitchenAid Mixer- I’ve had my KitchenAid for 15 years now and it’s such a wonderful things for people who love to cook. They are worth every penny and mine is still going strong. I use it all the time and I know that I will use it for so many years to come. (KitchenAid Mixer)
- Everyday Holy by Melanie Shankle- I read this recently and I found it to be a nice, calming devotional. Highly recommend for stressful times like this year. (Everyday Holy)
- Ninja Blender/Food Processor- My husband got this for me almost a year ago and I love it! I use it all the time. (Ninja Blender/Food Processor)
- Slippers- It’s cliche and I ask for them nearly every year but I love getting fuzzy, comfortable slippers. I think it’s because I live in a cold climate and I wear mine all the time so I need to get a new pair nearly every year. (Slippers)
I hope this gives you some ideas for your loved ones! If you need more ideas then check out my other gift guides. Just click on the image of the guide you want to open up: