Easter’s on it’s way and so this afternoon I’m sharing the boys’ Easter baskets with you!
Last year I kept the boys’ Easter baskets pretty simple:
*Please note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that if you click on a link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting the blog! Read my disclosure policy here.
This year we put a little more in them. There were a few things they needed and a few things we knew they would love so they got a little more this year. It did not quite fit into the baskets as easily.
Our 4 year old’s basket:
- Little Chick’s Big Day (This was mine as a child and I’m passing it on to him now)
- Benjamin’s Box: The Story of the Resurrection Eggs
- Discovery Kids Digital Camera (I found one in Kohls clearance for just $13.99)
- Batman Pajamas (He’s into all things super-hero right now so this will be a big hit!)
- Spiderman Easter Eggs
Our 1 1/2 year old’s basket:
- Thomas The Train Cuddle Pillow (He loves trains and I think this will be an instant favorite)
- The Story of Easter Board Book
- Little Tikes Jungle Jamboree 2-in-1 Piano/Xylophone (The kid loves music)
We do let our kids have Easter candy as well, but we make them hunt for it 🙂
What are you all putting in your kids’ Easter baskets this year?
For more Easter fun check out: