Today I’m continuing on with my toy-based show and tell series and I’m sharing my list of toys that start with B. I’m sharing this in the hopes that it can help some of you moms and dads of preschoolers out there who might be struggling to come up with something to bring to show and tell.
In my show and tell posts I included anything that I could think of that a family might have on hand for a child to take in for show and tell but I know that sometimes the assignment is just limited to toys that start with the letter of the week.
So I’m making a new series that’s all toys and I’m challenging myself to come up with even more toys than were on my original lists. I have gone through my kids’ toys, thought about their cousins’ and friends’ toys, and even walked the toy aisle scouring for ideas.
If you have some more toy ideas to add to the list please let me know in the comments below!
- If you get stuck try to think of some names of characters from shows, movies, or books that you might have a toy of… dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, etc.
- If you’re looking at this list for ideas for a weekly toy-focused show and tell then set an alarm for the night before to remind you about it. This way you’re not scrambling the morning of looking for something.
Toys that Start with B
- Batman (my boys have always loved their Imaginext Batman toys)
- broom (for some reason my boys loved to play sweep with their toy broom when they were little)
- basket (some play food sets come with a basket like this)
- bank (toy piggy bank)
- banana (like from a play food set)
- bowl (like from a play kitchen set)
- brush (some dolls come with a doll brush)
- Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)
- Beast (from Beauty and the Beast)
- Barnacles (from Octonauts)
- Bumblebee (from Transformers)