I know that I am always in search of great gift ideas and I thoroughly appreciate other’s gift guides so I thought I’d share my women’s gift guide for you all today.
For my guide for I am including items that are either on my own wishlist this year or are items I already love and I highly recommend as gifts. I hope that there’s something in here that gives you an idea for someone on your list whether it’s your wife, your mother, sister or friend.
- Rustic Letter Board- My husband recently got me a letter board and I love it! The kids love to see what the messages change to each week.
- The Beautiful Word Coloring Bible– Bible journaling seems a bit too lofty for me but I love coloring the predrawn graphics in this coloring Bible. I got it for Christmas last year and I’m still enjoying it as a part of my studies.
- Roomba Robot Vacuum– I love my Roomba. It’s absolutely amazing being able to have the floors cleaned when we aren’t even home. The Roomba does a fantastic job and I’m thoroughly pleased with it. Yes, it’s a practical gift but to me it’s a wonderful gift because it’s the gift of time.
- Cricut Maker Bundle– Looking for a gift for your crafty lady? The Cricut Maker is amazing. You can use it make vinyl projects, fabric projects, paper projects and so much more. I love my Cricut Maker and I think that this bundle is fantastic for starters because it includes some tools and materials to really get you started with it.
- Will Tree Figure- I’m not a huge knick-knack person but for some reason I like these and I have wanted a mother with two sons one for a while.
- Birkenstock Gizeh Sandals– I’ve tried these on many times and this year I’ve put them on my Christmas list. They’re amazingly comfortable.
- FitBit Ultra HR- I have had my fitbit for I think about 2 years now and I love how it challenges me. It’s also the perfect size for me as I can’t stand anything too bulky or heavy on my wrist.
- Onion Chopper– This kitchen tool helps me so much. I can fly through tons of chopping for soups and other chopping-heavy recipes in no time at all. I buy these as wedding presents for many people because I really do love it so much.
- Slipper Socks– Every year I ask for new slipper socks. I tend to be cold and so I wear them all the time. It’s a simple, inexpensive gift that gives a little pampering for the receiver.
I hope this gave you a few ideas for Christmas for the women in your life! Let me know your ideas in the comments below!