Thank you to The Great Big Home and Garden Show for providing tickets for this review.
This weekend I had the amazing opportunity to check out the Great Big Home and Garden Show in Cleveland. Now until February 10th you can go see some awesome home and garden inspiration.
I especially loved being able to walk through the model homes. I thought the Weaver home was especially beautiful and I would move right in if they let me.
The garden showcase has an awesome fairytale theme this year and each garden shows a take on a different fairytale. They were absolutely magical.
There is also a stage where various experts and celebrities are presenting throughout each day of the show. I got to watch a cooking session oh phyllo dough.
If you would like to save $3 on adult general admission tickets use the code MMMCLE.
I have a few tips for you if you are going to the show (and I think you should!).
- Budget in a little extra time for parking. I had never been to the I-X center before and had no idea it’s so huge! We had to wait a little while to get through the parking toll booths so be prepared for that.
- Parking is $10
- You cannot bring in your own food or drink. There is a food court in the middle of the center where you can purchase food and beverages. There’s also a cute little restaurant in the garden showcase where you can dine.
- Wear your most comfortable shoes! It’s an extremely large space.
- This is a good event for the whole family. My boys loved walking through the houses and gardens and they had a lot of fun collecting swag from all the vendors in the exposition area.
- Children 5 and under are free!