This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Colgate-Palmolive. All opinions are mine alone. #FusionClean #CollectiveBias
My husband adores Mexican food. I like it too, but he loves it with a fervent love. One of his favorite dishes at one of our local restaurants is the Chicken Chorizo Quesadilla and today I’m sharing with you my version of this recipe.
- 1 lb Chicken (cooked & shredded) (a great use of leftover chicken!)
- 1/2 lb Chorizo
- 8 oz Queso Chihuahua (shredded)
- 8 tortillas
- salsa, sour cream, and guacamole to serve with the quesadillas
- Remove the chorizo from the casings, crumble and brown in a pan. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a tortilla in the pan. Add chicken, chorizo, and cheese to one side of the tortilla.
3. Fold the other side of the tortilla over on top and press down for a minute or two.
4. Then flip and allow time for the cheese to melt and the outside to toast a little.
5. Serve with the salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
I love using Mexican cheeses such as Queso Chihuahua and Queso Oaxaca but if you can’t find those you can use something like Monterrey Jack or even cheddar if you prefer. It’s totally up to you and your preference!
After enjoying dinner with my family we will clean up the dishes using the new Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ Dish Liquid.
It combines baking soda with a fresh grapefruit or lime scent. I really love the grapefruit. The concentrated formula dissolves and loosens food that’s stuck on your dishes. I like to cook and then enjoy my meal with my family or company without having to worry about getting to the dishes right away.
You can get the new Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ Baking Soda & Lime Dish Liquid and Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ Baking Soda & Grapefruit Dish Liquid at your local Walmart.
And right now until 4/23 you can save $0.25 off any Palmolive product at coupons.com.
Do you love to experiment with food? Look for more recipes on Pinterest by searching #FusionClean.